- There is predictive policing.
- DNA data in publicly available databases.
- There is a super secret cell phone tracking service the cops use to track people.
- And "always on" listening devices like Siri, Echo, Alexa, etc.
- Even your car is loaded with new tech to track you.
- Retail stores are geotracking you.
- There are also micro GPS trackers that allow all things (and people) to never be lost.
- And finally, wristbands that track employee's every move (and vibrate if employees aren't moving enough).
Makes one want to leave all of their tech behind and head for the hills!