- Florida senators voted not to ban AR 15s (good on them, the vast vast majority of AR 15 owners are responsible people and shouldn't be punished for the actions of a few lunatics)
- Walmart and Dicks tightened up their firearms sales rules (meh...if Walmart really wanted to help people it would pay their staff a living wage so the public doesn't have to pay for their food stamps)
- Even REI is getting into the gun debate by dropping Vista products (idiots; somehow they missed the part that guns are as much a part of the outdoors as backpacks)
- It's Delta vs the Georgia lawmakers in a game of pro-gun/anti-gun chicken (whatta mess)
- And then there is the president who doesn't seem to have a clue...
Saturday, March 3, 2018
In Gun News Today
It's been a busy week in gun news...