While I am (usually) a republican, I didn't vote for Trump (I had serious concerns about his mental health) and I didn't vote for Hillary (I had serious concerns about any politician with a body count list), so I ended up going Libertarian (Johnson seemed like a reasonable guy but he really didn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of being elected. Unfortunately.). So now, four months later, we are getting a country being run into the ground by Trump (kind of like many of his businesses but I digress...). No matter which end of the political spectrum you fall on, EVERY American should be concerned about the following issues...
- Investigate the President, get fired.
- Yes please bring your foreign special forces to America to beat up peaceful protesters.
- Net neutrality? We don't need no freakin net neutrality.
- WannaCry? The NSA's action will make you want to.
- While we're at it, we don't really need a 1st Amendment either.
- Or press briefings.
This isn't the America I grew up in. And while I know I am old and set in my ways, undermining the very fabric of American is a lousy way to push this country forward (or into the ground as it seems to be the direction we are heading). Citizens need to stand up and keep their representatives accountable for the government they are responsible for and the governed they represent.