Sunday, February 7, 2016

15 Places to Find the Best Deals on Stuff You Need

I'm pretty much a minimalist.  My entire closet can fit into a double-sided refrigerator/freezer (don't even get me started on how many closets the spouse needs...), I buy the best material items I can find (whether they be shoes, a cell phone, etc) and keep them until they are worn out or horribly behind the times, and I continually minimize the gear and stuff I need to carry on a regular basis (mostly because I don't want to schlep pounds and pounds of crap with me whenever I leave the house).

Occasionally, however, there are things I need to buy and being both a minimalist AND frugal, I, of course, want to get the best bang for my buck.  Here's where I find the best deals on everything I need:

  1. DealNews
  2. Slick Deals
  3. Tech Bargains
  4. Steep and Cheap
  5. Steep and Cheap Alerts
  6. Reddit Deals
  7. Fat Wallet
  8. Kinja Deals
  9. Raise
  10. Sierra Trading Post
  11. Backcountry
  12. Google Flights
  13. REI Outlet
  14. Amazon
  15. Newegg


No comments:

Post a Comment