- Helene Neville is running around the perimeter of the United States.
- Yolanda Holder has set all sorts of marathon records. This year she is walking a marathon a day, every day, for the entire year.
- Karl Bushby is walking around the world.
- There are a couple dozen people who have traveled to literally every corner of the globe.
- And some who have "only" visited every country in the world.
- Then there are people who put together their own extreme adventure goals.
- While others reach amazing goals that have never been done before (like two ten year olds who rode their bikes from the North Pole to the southern-most point of South America).
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Setting A Kick-Ass Goal
Sometimes life is boring and you find yourself in a rut. On the other hand, sometimes life is so overwhelming that you feel like you need to make some massive changes. For whatever reason, setting one big, all-encompassing goal can often have life-changing results. I encourage you to do this yourself--set one huge, big, massive goal then go for it. In case you need inspiration, consider these people and their very very big goals: