- Know what the problem is.
- And check out what flu.gov has to say.
- See if the flu is being reported near you.
- Consider getting a flu shot.
- Learn how to take care of yourself and others who have the flu.
- Stockpile items you will need if you get sick (kleenex, canned soup, Gatorade, Tylenol, cough drops, TheraFlu, etc.).
- If you have severe symptoms, take yourself to the hospital.
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Flu, Flu Everywhere
If you haven't heard, not only are people being battered by the miserable weather around the country, but now the flu looks to be gaining steam as well. Here's some preparedness tips: