- More on Michael Hastings (the conspiracy continues).
- Does your city/town/county/state have any useful discounts for you? A bit of Googling around saves me the cost of most of my annual vehicle registration fees just by taking advantage of this program. Your area may have similar discounts (for veterans, seniors, low income, et al).
- I posted this link on the Daily Insight links page but it is so important that I am posting it here as well. Tldr; don't let a lack of money stop you from doing amazing things (like reaching your goals, setting off on an adventure, etc).
- When you are buying things, always: search for discounts or coupons on the item, compare prices, check the discount bins, do price matching (example here), see if the product can be found at the Goodwill first (or online at Freecycle, Craigslist, etc).
- I have the cheapest cell phone plan of anyone I know. It's the $30 plan from TMobile at Walmart. Needless to say, I don't talk on the phone much but do send a massive amount of texts and use the internet quite a bit as well.
- Do you know about Kayak Explore? I use this site to find super cheap fares to various places that we travel to (note that we often hop from place to place so I find a cheap fare, check the dates, then go on Travelocity and look up the one way fare on the sale date and can often get pretty cheap fares to our destinations.
- This has absolutely nothing to do with preparedness except maybe the idea that you are only as old as you think you are and you need to "use it or lose it" and this woman obviously uses it quite often.
- In a couple weeks you will find me here.
- As I've pointed out before, the police are tracking you. Here's how.
- Where you won't find me is here (although I did give it a shot).
Sunday, July 21, 2013
10 Things You Should Know
Everyone once in a while I think to myself "I wonder if my readers know this?" Here's a list of things you should know: