Thanks to K.S. for this list that made me say yep, these are all so true...
"These are possibly the 5 best sentences you'll ever read:
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth
out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work
for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does
not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work
because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other
half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is
going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
Can you think of a reason for not sharing this? Neither could I......"