- Sign up for the Do Not Call Registry.
- Google Yourself. You may be surprised at what you learn.
- Get your Free Credit Report and check for any inconsistencies
- Clean up your computer (Note: the link suggests wiping your hard drive which I don't recommend unless you have significant problems since replacing the deleted software can be both expensive and time consuming.)
- Change all of your passwords.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
5 Things to Do While Surfing the Net Today
You are online anyway (I know this because you are reading this post) so you might as well add some useful tasks to your random web surfing. Here's five things to do: