Here’s an update on our latest poll. The question—What part of the country do you live in?
The answers as outlined below were a bit comforting, it looks like instead of having pockets of preparedness, the percentage of people who read this blog and are therefore probably into preparedness are spread pretty evenly throughout the US.
- 12 people (20%) are from the Northeast
- 12 people (20%) are from the Southeast
- 8 people (9%) are from the South
- 14 people (16%) are from the Midwest
- 10 people (11%) are from the Southwest
- 10 people (11%) are from the Northwest
- 0 people are from Alaska and Hawaii
- 8 people (9%) are from outside the US
Check out our new poll too...