The question: What are your most pressing survival threats in the next few months?
- The weather (5 people/11%)
- Job loss (5 people/11%)
- Homelessness (3 people/7%)
- National economic issues--gas prices, food shortages, economic collapse (38 people/42%)
- Personal financial disaster (4 people/9%)
- Personal health issues (1 person/2%)
- National societal collapse (6 people/14%)
Obviously many people have concerns about where our economy, and therefore our futures, are headed. Scary.
The new poll: In what part of the country do you live? People in the northeast are known for being both thrifty and prepared. People in the west are known to be able to take care of themselves. Just wondering if there are people from certain parts of the country that are more interested in preparedness than others or if preparedness is a topic that interests people from all parts of the country.