Friday, October 10, 2008

To Get Your Mind Off of the Economy...Here's Some Cool Travel Links

Sometimes when the world seems like it is going to crap, people (like me) start to think about chucking it all and just traveling around the world for a year or two. Unfortunately, I always need time to plan, and being the responsible type that I am I can hardly just sell everything and leave. Besides, the spouse has a dislike of extreme change and uncertainty. So anyway, while I am slowly planning my round the world sabbatical, I content myself with checking out some really good travel websites and blogs. Here's some of the best, or most interesting things I've found recently:

2 comments:

  1. Are you insinuating that we aren't the responsible types?? After all, we did make the decision to chuck it all and head out to see the world!

    Thanks for the kind words about my blog - I do appreciate that. We're now holed up on Wyoming waiting out a snowstorm, so perhaps you're better off not chucking it all - at least until Monday when the storm passes!

    Nancy
    www.familyonbikes.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me, I would much rather be holed up in Wyoming with my bike then writing one more document or attending one more meeting. Great blog and great adventure you and your family are taking!

    ReplyDelete