Friday, March 21, 2008

Day Zero 101 in 1001

I stumbled upon this website... http://triplux.stilljournal.com/dayzero/ and thought it was a wonderful idea. The purpose of this site is to get people to set 101 goals that they will complete in 1001 days (about 2.75 years). Anyway, I put together a list of my own--I didn't feel it was necessary to post it on the site--and surprisingly have started accomplishing the goals I have listed. Most are simple things that I needed to do but just never got around to (update my Will, have a vision screening done) and a few are longer term goals (become fluent in Arabic, renew my diving certification, summit Everest). Anyway, take a look at the site and think about all of the things you want to accomplish...maybe even make a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment